Why hello there, it's a new variant of The Power of Leadership! Like TPoL, this card essentially gets you two resources for the price of one card.
- only pays for allies, does not pay for Leadership Events, etc. If you draw this in a hand with no allies, you'll probably be sad (but see below)
- requires a Guardian hero (deckbuilding constraint, and turn sequencing constraint)
- does not work with Make the Call (per official ruling, TPoL does)
- bad to draw in multiples due to Max 1 per round
- doesn't have TPoL's wild resource to help pay for removing villain attachments, etc.
- pays for non-Leadership allies, such as hero-specific allies, and the often very good Basic guardian allies (e.g. Rocket Raccoon)
- can be donated to other players if the turn sequencing works out. This is probably the biggest upside: giving someone a discount of 2 on their big ally, or making their cheap ally "free" can make some hands much less clunky
- sometimes you wish you could have more than two copies of TPoL in your deck. Well, here you go!
Overall: doesn't go in every Leadership deck, but some decks will want it in addition to TPoL, and some decks will want it instead of TPoL.