A NOOB'S RANDOM THOUGHTS
- The harder the Villain hits, the better this card’s value.
- This card can prevent effects that trigger when the Villain deals damage to you.
- As long as you prevent 3+ damage, this card is good value.
- A Hero Reaction so it’s a “blank card” if you draw this in Alter-Ego or with a draw effect during your turn.
- Don’t keep this card in hand hoping for the perfect Backflip.
- Use it instead of defending with Spider-Man so that he is ready to defend for others or against an unexpected attack.
If you found this review helpful, like so that I can write more reviews :)